There are ten periods in the course of Sports in Chinese and was divided into two parts: vocabulary and grammar. In this course we will learn some useful expressions in Chinese about badminton, ping-pong, basketball, football etc, which are widely loved all over the world and also benefit to foreign students.
- Lesson 1足球 Football
- Lesson 2游泳 Swimming(One)
- Lesson 3游泳 Swimming(Two)
- Lesson 4滑冰 skating(One)
- Lesson 5滑冰 skating(Two)
- Lesson 7登山 Mountaineering(One)
- Lesson 8登山 Mountaineering(Two)
- Lesson 9武术 Martial arts(One)
- Lesson 10武术 Martial arts(Two)
- Lesson 11健身 Fitness(One)
- Lesson 12健身 Fitness(Two)
- Lesson 14篮球 Basketball(One)
- Lesson 15篮球 Basketball(Two)
- Lesson 16乒乓球 Table Tennis(One)
- Lesson 17乒乓球 Table Tennis(Two)
- Lesson 18网球 Tennis(One)
- Lesson 19网球 Tennis(Two)
- Lesson 20羽毛球 Badminton(One)
- Lesson 21羽毛球 Badminton(Two)
Ideal Virtual Classroom
Video, images, sound, text; synchronous transmission, Media/Real/Flash, audio effects - free for you to choose.
Flexibility and Convenience
Breaking through time and space constraints, you can learn Chinese whenever and wherever you choose with a tailored pace.
Our Chinese teachers have rich experience and a good understanding of foreign learners' thinking patterns; they will show you an amazing way of learning Chinese.